Robert Pattinson Opens Up About How He Landed 'The Batman' Role

 Robert Pattinson, in a recent interaction with media has said in detail how he actually landed on to the role of ‘The Batman’. According to the top Hollywood actor, it was only an accident when he planted the seed with renowned producer Dylan Clark for the role of Batman.


Robert Pattinson


This is what Robert Pattinson said, “I think I accidentally planted the seed. I was meeting Dylan for something else and then… Actually, to be honest, I think I definitely was angling after it, but I didn’t know what the status of the project was. I remember talking to Dylan for a long time then just right at the end, being, “So what’s happening with The Batman?”

But it didn’t really fit into the kind of stuff I was doing then. But for some reason, with Batman… It’s literally the only comic character I’d ever do. It’s by far the coolest one. And I thought it was completely out of reach as well.”

Robert Pattinson starrer ‘The Batman’ was released on March 4 and was released in as many as three languages like Telugu, Tamil and English.









For all the latest Hollywood news and updates, you can join Bollywoodnewsflash and stay up to date at the latest happenings in cine world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don 2 Tamil Dubbed Movie Download Isaimini Tamilrockers, Tamilgun & Moviesda

Importance of Merry Christmas Images During Festive Season

Aakasam Nee Haddura Telugu Movie Download Tamilrockers, Bolly4u, Isaimini & Movierulz